Sunday, August 21, 2016

Week 11 - Roofing and Windows

I wasn't expecting to see much in the way of change this week so I was surprised to see the roofing is almost done, windows are in all around, the water heater is in and I can see that a lot of the plumbing is also installed. 

The builder calls me every Monday to discuss the status and I usually ask questions regarding what I see on site, this week I plan to ask about that front window.  The windows in the front have grids in them, and I was told none of the windows would.  The grid windows appear on the elevation plan but my paperwork stats single panel windows.  So not sure if this is an error or a developer change.  I don't exactly dislike the windows, its just not what I was expecting.

WEEK 11 PICTURES:

There are only a couple places that are not yet complete on the roof.  
I can't figure out why this picture turned out so awkward.  This looks like the house is leaning or is twisted.  Very strange.  
This is the south side of the house, and that box on the wall next to the window, that's the water heater.  Its one of those new energy efficient units that heats the water super fast when you need it.  Unlike conventional units that keep the water hot all the time.  Great picture except for that bright blue port-a-potty!!  
Construction workers are slobs!!!  There is all kinds of food and drink trash tossed in with the construction mess.  Not to mention all the non-construction trash out back and in the house. 




Next weekend will be an Open House at my current home so I have to make myself scarce for the weekend.  If I stay in Roanoke with the kids, I might not go out to the house.  No sense in driving all the way over there and then back again.  

Gorgeous day today, just beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment